Cambridge Scholars Publishing are inviting proposals for academic books and edited collections in Social Sciences. You can find full information about Cambridge Scholars Publishing, including a Book Proposal Form, on our website.
Since our foundation in Cambridge, UK, in 2001, Cambridge Scholars Publishing have grown to be one of the world’s leading scholarly book publishers, with a backlist of more than 8000 titles, and several hundred academic books due to be published this year. Though we remain proud of our roots, Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not affiliated to, or associated with, Cambridge University Press or the University of Cambridge. We publish in all major fields of academic research and practice, including Humanities and Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, and Health Sciences.
We aim to put our authors at the heart of everything we do. We bring that ambition into our publishing operations with our Author Promises:
- Fast, fair, and friendly proposal review;
- Publication in handsome hardback, as well as eBook formats, for our academic library customers;
- Worldwide distribution to research and study centres across the globe, via our international network including Amazon, Ebsco/GOBI, ProQuest, and Ingram;
- A book published with us is always in-stock, and always available for sale, thanks to our unique Print on Time global distribution system;
- An escalating royalty payment—the more titles sold, the higher the royalty rate, from the first copy sold;
- No charges for publication.
To commemorate our 20th anniversary, we have launched a special project to encourage books on issues relating to Social Justice, and are collaborating on a research project with a UK University on the important topics of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). You can read more about our approach to how academic publishing intersects with social justice issues in the No Shelf Required online magazine.
To submit a book proposal, please visit our website, where you can complete a Book Proposal Form and find out more about us. Our authors also can contribute to our unique Book in Focus series.