Expected opening date: early April
Apply for funding to spend a year collaborating with 10 Downing Street’s data science team (10DS) and the Office for National Statistics (ONS). You will:
- co-design analytical projects with 10DS and the ONS
- produce analysis using new and existing datasets that shows the potential of linked data to inform government decision-making.
- have a PhD or equivalent experience
- be a social science-focused researcher based at an eligible UKRI research organisation
- have relevant quantitative analytical experience.
Funding will last up to 18 months to cover:
- inception phase for project set up, three months
- placement with 10DS, 12 months
- impact phase, up to three months.
This fellowship is available on either a full-time or part-time basis.
Please visit https://www.ukri.org/opportunity/esrc-adr-uk-no-10-data-science-fellowships-2021/ for a full description of the call.