UEL academics interested in this opportunity must first discuss with their Director of Research and with the Research and Development Support team at email@example.com.
Round 1: Call for Small Projects
The first round of funding calls for Small Projects is now open for applications.
Funding is available for projects which address research questions derived from prior academic study or respond to industry need in the Transforming Construction Challenge’s core themes of:
- Designing and managing buildings through digitally-enabled performance management
- Constructing quality buildings through an offsite manufacturing approach
- Reducing energy demand by improving quality of build and powering buildings through embedded active technologies
- N+ Round One Small Projects Call Outline [pdf, 528KB]
- N+ Round One Small Projects Application Form [docx, 85KB
- N+ Round One Small Projects Budget Sheet [xlsx, 1.3MB]
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16:00 on Friday 29 March 2019.
More information about the N+ can be found on the School website.
Important dates for Round 1
Closing time and date for applications: 16:00, Friday 29 March 2019
Funding decision: Thursday 25 April 2019
Projects may start from: Wednesday 1 May 2019
Expected end date for Round 1 Projects: Friday 31 January 2020
Registration open for February briefing workshops
Registration is open for two national briefing workshops and a live webcast in February to support the Round 1 funding call for Small Projects.
- Briefing workshop: Round 1 funding call | 12 February 2019 | London. Find out more and book.
- Live webcast of the London briefing workshop |12 February 2019. If you can’t come to London in person, register to join the live webcast.
- Briefing workshop: round 1 funding call | 13 February 2019 | Manchester. Find out more and book.
The briefing workshops are designed to give you more information about the funding call, stimulate ideas and develop collaborative relationships, and to answer questions about applying for N+ project funding.
Registration closes shortly. If you are interested in attending please book as soon as possible.