Following the successful launch of the Transforming Construction Network Plus in 2018, the N+ team is busy preparing for a productive and collaborative 2019.
Registration is now open for our February briefing workshops, the first of the N+ funding calls will launch on 1 February and we welcome Lisa Hanselmann, our new Network Manager.
Registration open for February briefing workshops
Registration is now open for two national briefing workshops and a live webcast in February to support the upcoming funding call for small projects launching on 1 February.
- Briefing workshop: round 1 funding call | 12 February 2019 | London. Find out more and book.
- Live webcast of the London briefing workshop | 12 February 2019. If you can’t come to London in person, register to join the live webcast.
- Briefing workshop: round 1 funding call | 13 February 2019 | Manchester. Find out more and book.
The briefing workshops are designed to give you more information about the funding call, stimulate ideas and develop collaborative relationships, and to answer questions about applying for N+ project funding.
Call for small projects opens 1 Feb 2019
The N+ aims to distribute £1m of funding for small academic-led, user-inspired projects through small project calls, to deliver research that enables innovation as a pathway to real impact for the UK’s built environment.
The first of these calls will open on Friday 1st February with details on the N+ website – watch this space for further information.
Important dates for your diary
- Friday 1 February 2019 – application call opens
- Tuesday 12 February 2019 – briefing workshop (London)
- Wednesday 13 February 2019 – briefing workshop (Manchester)
Friday 29 March 2019 – closing date for applications