The Leverhulme Trust invites nominations for the Philip Leverhulme prizes. These recognise researchers whose work has attracted international recognition and whose future career is promising. The subject areas for this call include:
• Earth sciences;
• Politics and international relations;
• Visual and performing arts.
Nominees must hold a post in a UK institution of higher education or research, and should normally have been awarded their doctoral degree no more than 10 years prior to the closing date for applications. Only individuals may be nominated.
Up to 30 awards are available, each worth £100,000 over a period of two to three years. Funding may be used for any purpose that advances the recipient’s research, with the exception of enhancing the recipient’s salary.
- Closing date 17 May 18
- Deadline information Nominations are invited between 3 January and 4pm, 17 May 2018. This call is repeated once a year.
- Date added 21 Nov 17
- Award type Prizes
- Award amount max £100,000
- Award amount min —
- Average award amount —
- Award budget total £3,000,000
- Applications per institution —
- Consortium requirements Not allowed