We are pleased to announce a series of webinars to give guidance and support on completing your application eForm for the 2016 Call.
What is a webinar?
A webinar is an internet presentation that allows participants in different locations to hear the presenter and post questions.
This year we are running three different types of webinar: live presentation, live question and answer (Q&A), and recorded. The type of webinar and dates available vary depending on the sector and Key Action. The webinar programme for each sector is given below in a drop-down list.
Live presentation webinars
For the ‘live presentation’ format , places are limited to 30 people per session on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. The webinar is structured around a PowerPoint presentation and a detailed look at the eForm. There is also the opportunity to post written questions throughout the webinar.
Live Q&A webinars
For the live question and answer webinars, places are limited to 30 people per session on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. Please note that there is no presentation in a Q&A webinar: the format is centred around participants’ questions on the key elements of the application process including preparing to apply, eligibility of organisations and activities, how to approach the narrative questions, programme funding rules, and project budgets.
Recorded webinars provide a PowerPoint presentation overview and a detailed look at the eForm. Links to recordings will be listed on this page by sector when they are available.
Why take part?
- Step-by-step advice and guidance on completing and submitting your Erasmus+ application.
- Post direct questions to the National Agency team
- Take part in live polls and other interactive features
- Get tailored information on your specific sector and Key Action
Please note these webinars are only to support UK-based applicants. If you are outside the UK, please contact your country’s Erasmus+ National Agency for application advice. Details are on the European Commission’s website.
Booking a webinar place
For live presentation, or live Q&A, webinars, you will need to book your place in advance. Recorded webinars are available at any time.
- Register online – click on the relevant link for the Key Action and sector you are applying for. A booking form will open in a new window.
- Receive your confirmation email – This contains all the information you need to make the most of the webinar, including the session password. It also contains the joining link you will need to click on to join the session. (Please check your spam or junk folder, or contact us if you do not receive this email after registering.)
- Read our webinar user guide – To make the most of your webinar experience, please do read our user guide which explains how to join the webinar, avoid technical problems, and check your software is running correctly in advance.
For dates see more here