- Time remaining: 2m 3w 1d 3h 56m
- Status: Open
- Open date: 23 Jul 2020
- Closing date: 15 Oct 2020 16:00 GMT+1
- Type: Grants, Researcher-led
Application deadline: 15 October 2020, 16:00
UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) invites proposals for interdisciplinary research and innovation consortia under the second wave of the Strategic Priorities Fund (SPF) Clean Air Programme.
The aim of the second wave of SPF Clean Air Programme funding is to equip the UK to proactively tackle new and emerging air quality challenges related to changing emissions and exposure patterns and health impacts on groups of people most at risk.
With this in mind, the purpose of this call is to fund solution focussed, interdisciplinary consortia in the area of the indoor/outdoor air quality interface which will deliver new knowledge that:
- provides critical foresight on emerging air pollution challenges and associated health risks and impacts; and
- enable an increased understanding and quantification of human behavioural change and practices in order to develop and assess interventions, that limit harmful exposure to mitigate negative health impacts individuals most at risk.
For further information on background, scope and how to apply please visit the NERC website.
For further details on the SPF Clean Air Programme, please visit: UK Clean Air website.
For more details on the Strategic Priorities Fund, please visit: UKRI SPF website.
For further details on this funding call, please contact: email@example.com