The Henry Moore Foundation invites applications for its conferences, lectures and publications grants. These support conferences, lectures and publications in sculpture.
Grants are worth up to £5,000 each
Deadline information Deadlines on: 1 March 2018, 24 May 2018, 13 September 2018, 11 December 2018.
Henry Moore Grants support exhibitions, exhibition catalogues, commissions, conferences, research, post-doctoral research fellowships, publications, and the development of collections through acquisitions, conservation, cataloguing and display.
Applications are assessed in terms of their:
- development of the study of sculpture
- contribution to the public awareness and understanding of sculpture
- encouragement of new thinking in sculpture, including the history of sculpture
- artistic quality
- careful financial management
Please observe the following guidelines in your application:
- In the case of exhibitions, we will only consider applications where the full list of artists is confirmed.
- In the case of publications and conferences, we will only consider applications where the full list of contributors is confirmed; and in the case of publications, an outline distribution plan must be submitted.
- We consider applications covering projects of varying scales, but only support organisations. Applications from individuals are only accepted when applying for a Research and Travel Grant. If a Research and Travel Grant is awarded it will be paid to the individual.
- We may support international sculpture in Britain and abroad.
- Applications should be filed online.
- The Grants Committee does not offer feedback on applications.
- Project start dates should be six months after the application deadlines.
- The Foundation does not provide revenue expenditure.
- No grant (or part of any grant) may be used to pay any fee or to provide any other benefit to any individual who is a Trustee of The Henry Moore Foundation. Please advise whether it is envisaged that any Trustee will have an interest in the project in respect of which a grant is sought.
For more information please visit: http://www.henry-moore.org/grants/how-to-apply